1. RESERVATION: Safe Ride Car Rental will require 20-50% reservation fee, depending on the service availed.
2. PAYMENT TERMS:
- Charge (All Major Credit Cards) (Cebu Branch only)
- Bank Deposits
- East West Banking Corporation (Safe Ride Car Rental/Alfred Marie Go)
- Bank of the Philippines Islands (Alfred Marie Go)
- BDO Unibank (Alfred Marie Go)
- Rizal Commercial Banking Corp. (Alfred Marie Go)
- Money Transfer (Send only to: Mr. Rey Papellero)
- M. Lhuillier Kwarta Padala
- Palawan Express Pera Padala
- LBC Express
3. CANCELLATION POLICY:
- Cancellation made less than 7 days before rental schedule shall be charge 20% cancellation fee.
- Cancellation made four (4) days prior to rental schedule shall be charge 50% cancellation fee.
- Cancellation made three (3) days prior to rental schedule or No Show shall be charge 100% of the total rental.
- All unconsumed rental will not be refunded.
- Finance and refund charges will be shouldered by the customer.
4. RENTAL HOURS:
- Self Drive – A day’s rental is equivalent to 24 hours. Excess hours shall be charged at 1/6 of daily rate. If rental covers 6 hours or more (up to 24 hours) the daily rate shall be applied.
- Chauffeur Driven – Rental starts on the time the Renter boards the vehicle or 30 minutes after the scheduled time of rental.
- Drop-off/Pick-up – Renter shall be taken to the destination agreed with no side trip or waiting time. Should renter wish modify the rental, the renter should immediately inform Safe Ride Car Rental for side trip and waiting rates.
5. Parking Fees and Toll Fees are for RENTER’s account.
6. That said vehicle shall not be operated in the following cases to with:
- To travel to the mountain trail and other areas where roads are impassable for cars or van and to ferry the rented vehicle out of Cebu Province.
- High speed or negligent driving that provokes vehicular accident, damage or breakdown.
- To carry passengers or property or other forms of personal belongings or goods for a consideration.
- Carrying items with foul smell or that can stain the interior of the vehicle.
- By any person who has pending case or charge otherwise convicted of a crime against the public property or to carry persons with dubious character.
- To propel or tow any other vehicles, trailer or other heavy things with or without wheels.
- By any person who is or have symptom or previous record of mental illness, or by any person who is under the influence of liquor and drugs.
- To transport goods in violation of customs rules and regulations or in any other manner deemed illegal.
- By any person other than the RENTER or declared driver in this agreement, unless Safe Ride Car Rental permission is first obtained in writing. It is understood that in the absence of a written consent from the Safe Ride Car Rental the RENTER is ipso facto deemed to have violated this agreement.
- A person who is less than 23 years of age, whether he or she has a driver’s license or not.
7. EXTENSION OF RENTAL – Should RENTER wish to extend rental beyond the previously agreed return date and time, the RENTER should immediately advise Safe Ride Car Rental. Failures to abide by the extension procedure by mean that the customer is violating this rental agreement.
8. That Safe Ride Car Rental while taking all precautions and using its best effort to prevent such happening, shall not be liable for mechanical failure of said vehicle or consequential damages. The RENTER shall not make any claim for damages against Safe Ride Car Rental for delay through breakdown or accident. The RENTER shall pay for the damages to the car resulting from his/her negligence.
9. PERSONAL ACCIDENT – The insurance carried by all Safe Ride Car Rental vehicles covers the drivers’ liability for injury to others and provides coverage up to P50,000.00 for every passenger up to the maximum capacity of the rented vehicle.
FOR SELF DRIVE RENTAL:
10. DRIVER’S LICENSE – Driver must possess a valid Driver’s License and must be at least 23 years old for Sedans and Minivans and 30 years for Van and SUV’s.
11. RENTAL REQUIREMENTS will be collected by our representative. It is our right to refuse rental to dubious person. Lacking requirements will forfeit your reservation and will be considered as NO SHOW.
12. FUEL and TRAFFIC VIOLATIONS – Cost will be shouldered by the Renter.
13. COLLISION DAMAGE – In case of vehicular accident the Renter should notify Safe Ride Car Rental immediately for instructions. The RENTER is responsible for the full cost of the repair and vehicle downtime to Safe Ride Car Rental but this liability may be waived by payment of the Participation Fee. The RENTER will be liable, however, for the full cost of damage and vehicle downtime if the car is driven in violation of the RENTAL AGREEMENT or for failure to submit a police report and a photocopy of the driver’s license and passport during the accident.
14. RENTER shall be liable for the renter’s participation fee of the vehicle and towing fee in case of involvement in a vehicular accident.
15. That the liability of Safe Ride Car Rental for any kind of damage arising from accidents, loss of life and property actual moral and exemplary damages over and above the specified insurance coverage shall be limited only to the amount of Bodily Injury maximum of P100,000.00 and Property Damage maximum of P100,000.00.
16. In case for vehicle accident or damage caused by any fortuitous event where the RENTER is not at fault or in any way negligent, the RENTER is bound to shoulder only the participation fee of the vehicle whichever is higher otherwise covered by an insurance policy, and if the cost of repair, damage and consequential liabilities are covered by and recoverable from an insurance cover. It is immaterial as to whose fault or negligence the damage’s was caused. Otherwise, the RENTER shall be liable for the whole amount if he/she is at fault or negligent in driving the car.
17. In case of trips outside Cebu Province, the RENTER binds himself to advice Safe Ride Car Rental in writing of his/her intentions thereabout, failing the RENTER shall be responsible for all cost of fixing any engine and mechanical trouble happening along its route. In all cases, vehicle should be driven by an authorize driver, or else, the RENTER is in breach.
18. Safe Ride Car Rental is committed to protecting your privacy. We promise to keep all the information that you share with us confidential. We only collect personal information from customers in order to process billing, fulfill service and provide a personal and customised experience. We do not share your information with any outside parties.